Friday, April 8, 2011

Neglect


I have neglected this poor blog of late. And you, reader, whomever you are. I could say 'no excuse', but I am Irish, and excuses are often more fun than just accepting that one has been a flake and accepting responsibility like an adult.
  1. I have IBS and can't get off the toilet (true, but not relevant to this).
  2. My dog died (true, but over a year ago).
  3. My dad died (true, but 35 years ago).
  4. My mom died (true, but 25 years ago).
  5. My husband had a cerebral hemorrhage (true, but a year ago).
  6. I took in a foster kid (true, two months ago, more about this later).
  7. I ate something that didn't agree with me (seldom does).
  8. I pulled a muscle burying a body.
  9. I am hiding from the revenuers.
  10. I am busy propagating edible conifers.
Well, pick one. That as good as you're gonna get. Or, just know that I got discouraged, depressed and bummed at life. We are barely on speaking terms even now, me and Life.

As Radar O'Reilly says in M.A.S.H. 4077th, 'I hope to better, sir...'


No comments: