Monday, June 28, 2010

Birthday Wish for a Brother-in-law

Google image
Dave,
Hi, SORRY we missed your birthday. We were doing something important, I can't remember what, not that it was more important than wishing you a big happy 65th , but then George said you might not want to be reminded, and then we thought, well, if we don't, he might feel bad, so we had a beer and thought some more and then we toasted you and then we toasted you again, and then we forgot what we were toasting, so we tried that word association game to help us remember, the way the over 55 memory class taught us, and we started with 'a', so that reminded us of alcohol, so we had a beer, and the 'b', and that reminded us of beer, so we had one, the 'c' came up, and I noticed my cup was empty, so we had a drink, which got us to 'd', and that made us realize we had finished our drinks, which got us to 'e', empty cups, so... I don't remember much else, but I think 'f' was really fun and then when we woke up it was Monday and time to go to work, so I am just now getting around to wishing you a happy 65th, and thanks for the party!

Love you!

No comments: