Friday, January 8, 2010

This is NOT okay!!!!


See what I mean? (post of 1/6/10)...

This is not Sherlock's style. He doesn't get naked, EVEN to bathe. I have read all the Watson tales, listened to all the radio shows, watched all the television shows (except the ones with Leonard Nimoy or Charleton Heston, for obvious reasons). I have read The Seven Per Cent Solution, watched The Young Sherlock Holmes, even read several versions of Conan Doyles's biography. I know that The Man was addicted to opium and cocaine. I know he was a flawed character. I accept that.

But, he was not cute, he was not bumbling, and he was not the sort to be tied naked to a headboard, willie-nillie. Or, willie-pillie, as in this picture, thanks to the strategic pillow.

I would like to see the pillow removed, though...

What? I don't hate Robert, especially naked, just not as SH...

No comments: